- 7 days:
- 7 days:
- 112 days:
- 14 days:
- 147 days:
- VINSync catalogs and tracks vintage music gear with the help of market listing data provided by a number of publicly available online resources
- Use the dropdown navigation bar to browse through the categories of available music gear which include synthesizers, drum machines, and samplers
- On top of displaying specification info, VINSync will provide Median, High, and Low price estimates based on sold listing data and currently active listings
- As an informational resource, VINSync has no intention of breaking profits, this means that your donations and submissions will keep this app running
- VINSync catalogs and tracks vintage music gear with the help of market data provided by a number of publicly available resources.
- Drop down the navigation bar to browse through the categories of available music gear which include synthesizers, drum machines, and samplers. Expect more to be added in the future.
- On top of providing product specifications, VINSync uses sold listing data to estimate and graph Median, High, and Low price trends of out-of-production vintage music gear.
- Tracking average prices lends itself to the influence of outliers. This is prevelent in the second-hand market, where goods are sold in a variety of conditions, locations, and levels of scarcity.
- To take these and other factors into account, a Median price estimate is used in order to measure the most popular central tendency in the international market. As VINSync accumulates more sample data, these estimates become more accurate.
- What one considers a good deal is subjective, VINSync provides an objective estimate using the top and bottom quarter percentiles of the distribution to set a High or Low price. This implies that High and Low prices start at the posted amount.
- As an informational resource, VINSync has no intention of breaking profits. Your donations and submissions will keep this app running and have its information free and open to the public.